Abreu Movers Brooklyn is a professional moving company that comprises experts highly skilled in moving storage. They have done it various times before and are knowledgeable in things you almost certainly may not know: the best roads and streets in Brooklyn to transport your furniture to your designated location, the right way to get through all the heavy lifting, the most efficient ways to haul your valuables while maintaining a high level of care, and the know-how required to get the job done right. All this allows a moving company to find the fastest and most secure way to transport your things to your new house or office.
Why Choose Abreu Movers Brooklyn?
Safe and Insured Moving In Brooklyn, NY
Your belongings and possessions are not the only things that are kept safe when you leave the moving process in the hands of our Brooklyn movers in New York City. You can be confident that you are working with an insured company, and the safe moving services you pay for are being handled by the best crew in the area. Your valuable time will not go to waste with excellent service. We highly recommend contacting Abreu Movers Brooklyn customer service representatives to learn more.
Equipped to Handle Moves of any Size
Abreu Movers Brooklyn has a team of skilled and skilled movers and has the needed equipment for smooth, easy moving, and storage tasks. When working with a moving storage company, there is no need for you to worry about the entire moving process like getting a truck and finding tools to dismantle things – Abreu Movers covers it all.
Save Your Time & Money
When people hire a moving storage company, they can immediately see an initial moving quote. It is best to inquire what the rate is for the moving and storage services, truck availability or truck rentals and service options, etc..
If you calculate everything that goes into the moving and the storage, you will end up with an estimated custom quote close to what you would pay a moving company to take care of it all for you but at an affordable rate.
Other Services Offered
- Local Movers - Distance moves don't always have to be interstate. There are always options available for short-distance movers.
- Long-Distance Movers - Moving down the road is one thing but moving cross country is another. It can get stressful. Luckily, our expert movers make nationwide moves feel accessible and coordinated.
- Moving and Storage Services - Among the variety of services, we also offer a place to store your things in the midst of lacking space in your home.
- Packing & Moving Supplies - Although your friends and family assure you that they are there if you need help, no one wants to spend their free time packing and carrying couches and tables up and down the stairs.
- Commercial Movers - Not only do we handle moves in between homes, but we also make moves such as office relocations and other types alike.
- Piano Movers - Only an owner knows how valuable an instrument like this is. Here we offer an experienced team to bring your piano to your select location in its same, exact condition.
- Fine Art Relocation - For specialty items like this, fantastic care and an excellent team of movers are required to execute a white-glove moving service, meaning preserving the value and being mindful of the fragility of your art is in our best interest.
- Senior Moving Services - We also specialize in senior moving and will help reduce the stress brought on by moving and save you some money in the process.
- How much do movers cost near me? On average, hiring a professional moving company in Brooklyn for a residential move will cost from 300USD to 1500USD, depending on the size of the move. Long-distance mover's costs will vary depending on size and distance.
- How much do two movers and a truck cost near me? The average cost of hiring two men and a truck is around 80 to 100 USD per hour. Cost may also vary when moving long distances or over 100 miles.
- Should I pay a mover by the hour in Brooklyn? Expect ballpark cost anywhere from $25 to $50 per hour for a full-service move. This includes everything from packing to unpacking and everything in between.
- What to prepare on moving day? Before moving day, be sure to pack all necessary things that you plan on taking. These should contain your essentials during the first week of the moving process including pajamas, toiletries, clothing, shoes, medications, pet and baby necessities, as well as any important documents or valuables.
- How does a moving company work? Our full-service movers in Brooklyn will pack up your entire apartment or house for you with trained movers and packers who can move your belongings safely boxed up in a fraction of the time. They'll also can expertly and securely pack up fragile and valuable items, such as glassware, upright piano and artwork including furniture disassembly.
Call our hotline to learn more about our virtual estimate options and know what our staff is doing to limit the virus's spread.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we offer all types of moving services and storage regardless of why or where you're moving to. Our moving company is here to make your moving process go smoothly from start to finish.
For estimate requests, feel free to contact us at our hotline.
Brooklyn NY Neighborhoods
Top Sights in Brooklyn
Brooklyn is a borough of New York City, coextensive with Kings County, in the U.S. state of New York. It is the most populous county in the state, the second-most densely populated county in the United States, and New York City's most populous borough, with an estimated 2,648,403 residents in 2020. If each borough were ranked as a city, Brooklyn would rank as the third-most populous in the U.S., after Los Angeles and Chicago.
Abreu Movers Brooklyn - Moving Companies Brooklyn
257 Grand Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211